Paranormal Truth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to discuss everything paranormal.

Latest topics

» Greek tomb remains a mystery one year on
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:18 pm by Aurora

» 'Peace-loving aliens tried to save America from nuclear war'
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:25 pm by Baron

» 'Alien warp speed UFO' spotted ZOOMING past the International Space Station
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 pm by Baron

» Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:23 pm by Baron

» Valens - The Secret of Ferus Mansion
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 6:42 pm by Aurora

» The Boy In The Dean Corll Polaroid
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:22 pm by Aurora

» The Biltmore Hotel Hauntings
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:40 pm by Aurora

» The Disappearance Of Steven Koecher
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:53 pm by Aurora

» UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black'
Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:49 pm by Aurora

Top posting users this week

No user

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback

Baron
    Baron
    Paranormal Rookie
    Paranormal Rookie

Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback Empty Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback

Post by Baron Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback CM7YYmoWsAAICwl

A hiker has captured the image of a strange figure while out walking near a Toowoomba water hole.
    Brock David had been out walking in the Australian wilderness recently when he was overcome by a sudden sense of dread and an overwhelming feeling that he was being watched.

When he later went through the photographs he'd taken he noticed one that seemed to show a bearded man dressed in red peering out at him from behind a pile of roots and branches.
    "I felt like the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up, I honestly don't believe in ghosts or anything supernatural," he said. "Oddly enough I've been experiencing a similar feeling of dread every once in a while over the last week."

The eerie photograph has since proven quite popular on social media with some Internet users even claiming to have experienced a similar sense of unease just from looking at it.

Whether the picture shows anything genuinely paranormal however remains a matter of debate.

Story is from Yahoo News.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:53 am