Paranormal Truth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to discuss everything paranormal.

Latest topics

» Greek tomb remains a mystery one year on
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:18 pm by Aurora

» 'Peace-loving aliens tried to save America from nuclear war'
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:25 pm by Baron

» 'Alien warp speed UFO' spotted ZOOMING past the International Space Station
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 pm by Baron

» Hiker snaps 'ghost' in Australian outback
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:23 pm by Baron

» Valens - The Secret of Ferus Mansion
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 6:42 pm by Aurora

» The Boy In The Dean Corll Polaroid
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:22 pm by Aurora

» The Biltmore Hotel Hauntings
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 3:40 pm by Aurora

» The Disappearance Of Steven Koecher
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:53 pm by Aurora

» UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black'
UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:49 pm by Aurora

Top posting users this week

No user

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black'

Aurora
    Aurora
    Admin
    Admin

UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' Empty UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black'

Post by Aurora Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:49 pm

UFO spotter gets targeted by 'Men in Black' 162?cb=20131217141321

Father-of-two Liam Freaney received unexpected visits after witnessing a number of UFOs near his home. Freaney, who was a builder by trade, had little interest in the subject of UFOs until one day in March 2013 when he and his workmate witnessed a number of strange lights in the skies over New South Wales followed by the appearance of a military aircraft which seemed to be pursuing them. A few months later the objects started to appear on a regular basis, prompting Freaney to purchase a video camera so that he could try to record some footage, but as he stepped up his efforts to determine what the objects could be he started to attract an entirely unwanted type of attention. "I would see and film an object then directly afterwards I would get home and a helicopter would show up and sit over the house," he said. "So I started filming the helicopters as well as the unidentified flying objects. It happened over and over again, 20 or 30 times at least." "When they hover the height of a lamp post above your house and lean out the window it's definitely not military training. Maybe I have filmed something I shouldn't have. That's a possibility." The incidents eventually came to a head two weeks before he was due to talk about his experiences at a local UFO group. He had been out driving his car near his home when a large black saloon drove up behind and pulled him over on to the side of the road. Two men in black suits got out and approached the window of his vehicle. The strangers knew him by name and warned him in no uncertain terms that it would be best if he kept his mouth shut. Despite feeling initially apprehensive however Freaney decided to go ahead with the talk anyway. "The purpose of this whole two and a half years of contact that has happened to me I believe is for me to pass on the message that it is happening and that it is real," he said. "The only thing I have got out of it is to tell people what I am seeing."

Link

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 am